Our sales training focuses on ‘closing the gap’ between your current sales processes and what your customers actually want and need.
By harnessing the power of your customer’s insights, we ensure clear training priorities and lay the foundation for targeted sales transformation activities.
Trinity’s tailored training approach
Traditional sales training rarely works in the real world, because it’s based on a collection of assumptions and theoretical scenarios, as opposed to the commercial reality facing most sales professionals in their day-to-day activities.
Trinity’s training courses are different. Tailored to the specific needs of your business and based on key learnings from your customers and prospects, we zero-in on those areas of greatest need or clearest competitive advantage. Learning how to sell from your customer’s perspective is the key benefit of Win Loss Analysis that traditional sales training completely misses.
Our focus is on providing practical and proven training, designed to have an immediate impact on your sales and opportunity pipeline. We offer team-based workshops and 1:1 coaching and mentoring, or a combination of both, covering areas such as:
- Social selling
- Negotiation and deal crafting
- Discovery and needs analysis
- How to demonstrate value
- Pipeline development
- Forecast accuracy
- How to use storytelling in business
- Developing your personal and professional brand.
So what can you expect?
- A program to refine and improve specific sales skills across your entire sales team
- Practical training and hands-on group work, focusing on core sales skills
- Both 1:1 and team-based training options, tailored to your specific needs
- Training and coaching options for sales executives and sales leaders
- A combination of classroom and real world case studies
- The active involvement of real customers in our training activities
Strategic use of Win Loss Analysis
Case Study – Telecommunications Company
High loss rate: 60%
Lack of customer referrals
Lack of customer case studies: Only 2 in 4 years
Implement Win Loss Program to understand buyer needs, the buying process and competitive forces
Vendors ‘full solution’ strategy was not resonating with customers
Sales team didn’t know how to ask for customer referrals
Case study process was too complex and difficult to approve
Vendor adapted strategy to reflect market sentiment, full solution strategy paused
Referral training, script and charitable donation program implemented
Case study process simplified and owned by sales
Win rate increased significantly
Moved from almost zero to more than 100 referrals in 2 quarters
Case studies and customer testimonials increased by over 50%
Sign up to receive exclusive articles, videos and sales tips, plus invitations to
some cool events for sales professionals. What are you waiting for?