Client satisfaction surveys (CSS)
Statistics suggest that the cost of selling into an existing client is more than five times lower than the costs associated with a white-space pursuit.
It's clear that strong, consistent engagement with your existing client base can lead to significant benefits over the life of that relationship.
- Provides organisations with an accurate barometer of the level of satisfaction across their install client base, which is often a key indicator to future business growth
- Ensures that your clients know that they are valued and that their feedback and opinions are being heard
- Regularly acts as a catalyst for new opportunities or a deepening of the existing relationship between your two companies
- Acts as an important mechanism for avoiding competitive interference and the need for expensive and time-consuming rear guard sales strategies
- Demonstrates to your clients that you value them and that you are seeking a long-term, mutually beneficial relationship.
To find out how Trinity Perspectives can help you achieve these and many more outcomes for your business, get in touch today.