- » FAQs
- » What are the tangible benefits associated with the Trinity Perspectives tools and methodologies?
What are the tangible benefits associated with the Trinity Perspectives tools and methodologies?
In putting together a comprehensive WLR framework, undertaking a strategic Channel review or conducting a client satisfaction survey, there needs to be an emphasis on both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Similarly in terms of benefits derived from this analysis, it is important to recognise and track both the tangible and intangible benefits.
Obviously tangible benefits tend to be easier to recognise and track. The type of benefits that organisations can expect to achieve include:
- An increase in the level of pipeline opportunities which convert to sales
- Growth in the volume of pipeline, due to lessons learned through prior win/loss analysis eg greater understanding of industry or market trends, leading to more targeted sales and marketing activities
- Increase in the size of sales within the current pipeline, based on a greater understanding of client drivers, coupled with clarifying and refining existing sales messaging. Often money is left on the table even in successful sales cycles, through a lack of understanding of the complete organisational picture
- Increase in close rates, based on a deeper understanding of your competitor’s key differentiators and strategic planning on how to counteract these strategies.
- Greater levels of referral business due to the increased professionalism and client care demonstrated throughout the sales cycle eg as you better understand and counteract the issues within individual sales cycles, those learning’s are applied across the board leading to exponential gains.